We develop software and strategies that help organisations grow. Established in 2003 to assist organisations with integrating the Internet into their business growth strategy, we are now focussed on platforms that are experiencing exponential growth – smart phones (e.g. iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile) and social networking (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). Here’s a small sample of our work.
New technologies have the potential to take existing business to great new heights (think ecommerce and digital publishing). The same trends have the potential to make businesses obsolete and extinct (think traditional photo print shops, video and book stores).
Key questions we are currently helping our clients with include:
- What areas of the changing face of the Internet and mobile platforms should we focus on?
- How do we optimise our digital presence to tap into the mobile phone user (where more people are spending more time each day)?
- How do we build a mobile phone application?
- Where and what should we advertise to get results?
- How do we tap into the social networking phenomena (where more people are spending more time daily)?
- How do we convert our digital presence into value?
If you have a mobile or social network strategy you would like to execute and need a forward thinking software partner, or need help in coming up with a strategy, reach for us. We have a growing team of business and programming experts that have helped a variety of organisations in the US, Australia / New Zealand and Asia. Here’s just a few of the organisations we have worked with: